Safe, secure, and easy ordering guaranteed
We want you to feel comfortable and secure in shopping with us. Your order information is transmitted to our Stripe Payment servers using the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), the same standard used by banks and brokerage houses to conduct business over the Internet. When used on your desktop or mobile device, with a compatible browser, such as Google Chrome, Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla FireFox, Apple Safari, or the browsers included in newer versions of America Online, SSL encrypts your data so it can’t be read by anyone else as it travels across the Internet. And we back it up with our Shopping Guarantee.
Jeremiah’s Pick Safe Shopping Guarantee
- Every purchase you make with us will be safe and secure.
- Our secure servers use state-of-the-art software to protect your personal information as it travels across the Internet.
- If for any reason you receive any unauthorized charges to your credit card as a result of shopping with us, we will cover your liability.
- Under the Fair Credit Billing Act, your bank cannot hold you liable for more than $50.00 of fraudulent charges. If you receive an unauthorized charge and your bank holds you liable for any portion of $50.00, Jeremiah’s Pick will cover this liability for you, up to the full $50.00.
- Jeremiah’s Pick will cover your liability only for the unauthorized use of your credit card resulting through no fault of your own from purchases made at one of our sites while using our secure server.
- In the event of such unauthorized use, you must notify your credit card provider in accordance with its reporting rules and procedures.
We value your business and any concerns you have are important to us. If you have further questions about our Safe Shopping Guarantee, please contact us.