About UsIt was a long love affair with coffee that led Jeremiah Pick to the specialty coffee business 20 years ago.
In 1993, Jeremiah found our company, a business dedicated to providing the finest coffees to supermarkets, restaurants and natural food stores. Jeremiah is acknowledged as an industry pioneer; the first visionary to bring gourmet coffee to the grocery aisle. Our company is now 14 years young and going strong.
What sets our coffees and our company apart? A simple concept: “Right Roast. Right Taste.” Starting with the finest green coffee beans, selected by Jeremiah, each small batch is hand-roasted and married carefully to the right color profile to highlight the nuances of each coffee’s origin and character.
The design of our whole drum, three-bag roaster insures that no flame ever contacts the beans during roasting, creating consistent and superior flavor profiles. The first of its kind in North America, this roaster, built in Brazil to strict European engineering and design standards, re-circulates heat and removes smoke and chaff. The roaster allows beans to maintain details of color, temperature and variety. It’s both efficient and environmentally friendly. And the result? You taste the bean, not the burn.
In February of 2007, we introduced our new precision coffee grinder. This grinder has revolutionized the quality of our ground coffee. Why? The grinder features 4 laser cut steel rollers that insure a uniform precise grind that maximizes the flavor of each granule. Just as importantly, the grinder is refrigerated. This ensures that no heat, a by-product of the grinding process, ever affects the flavor and aroma of Jeremiah’s Pick ground gourmet coffee.
We work with socially and environmentally responsible family farms and cooperatives and visit them regularly. By establishing long-term relationships for the supply of exceptional green beans at prices that support investments in land and people, we insure quality, consistency and integrity. We look forward to serving you and your customers.
Organizations and Events We Support
We support organizations that better our community!
Jeremiah’s Pick Coffee is proud to support the following organizations with product donation and/or event sponsorships. If your organization would like more information on how we can fulfill your coffee needs, please contact us at email@example.com.
- American Heart Association: National nonprofit dedicated to fighting heart disease and stroke. www.americanheart.org
- International Latino Film Festival San Francisco Bay Area. www.latinofilmfestival.org
- Jewish Film Festival San Francisco. www.sfjff.org
- KCSM: The Bay Area’s jazz station. www.kcsm.org
- KTEH Public Television: Public television for San Jose and the San Francisco Bay Area. www.kteh.org
- Malcolm X Academy: Elementary School in the Bayview/Hunter’s Point district of San Francisco.
- SF Jazz: A nonprofit presenter of jazz music and educational programs. www.sfjazz.org
Events We Sponsor
Jeremiah’s Pick Coffee co-sponsors several events throughout the year in the Bay Area. Come see us at the following events:
- Bridge to Bridge Run benefiting the Special Olympics Northern California. www.bridgetobridge.com
- Emerald Across the Bay 12K race benefiting Edgewood Center for Children & Families www.rhodyco.com/across12k.html
- Family Winemakers of California wine tasting: FWC represents 613 wineries and 102 associate members in their united effort to affect legislation and regulatory policies that impact their industry. www.familywinemakers.org
- Kaiser Permanente SF Half Marathon & 5K benefits the Hemophilia Foundation of Northern California, Support for Families of Children with Disabilities, and the Koret Family House. http://xnet.kp.org/sanfrancisco/
- The Rhone Rangers wine tasting: America’s leading non-profit organization dedicated to promoting American Rhone varietal wines. www.rhonerangers.org
- Tour de Peninsula bike race benefiting San Mateo County Parks & Recreation Foundation. www.rhodyco.com/touredep.htm
- Wine and Wishes Gourmet Food and Wine Tasting benefiting the Greater Bay Area Make-A-Wish Foundation. www.makewish.org
- ZAP: Nonprofit organization dedicated to recognizing the uniqueness of the Zinfandel grape. www.zinfandel.org
Jeremiah’s Pick Coffee Roasting Co.
1495 Evans Avenue
San Francisco, CA 94124
Monday – Friday
9:00 am - 5:00 pm
Toll Free: (877) 537-3642
Phone Number: (415) 206-9900
Fax Number: (415) 206-9542
Jeremiah’s Pick Coffee Co. welcomes your comments, suggestions, and questions. If you need to get in touch with us, you can contact us by phone, fax, email or old-fashioned mail.